Monday, April 28, 2008

Through the Eyes of a "Child"

Well, my child anyway.

Here's a fun picture one of my daughters found today. It was sitting on the mantle all morning when she came and got my camera to photograph something very important.


It's her daddy's Bible. The "tongue" does add a touch of humor to the photo, don't you think?

~~~~~

Lord, even as I smile I can't help but think how Your word really does speak to us. Scripture truly holds the key to all we need to know in life. Thank you, Father, for the ways You speak Your truths to those who choose to listen.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Very Cute!
Ysa saw the humor right away!!!

Thanks for sharing.
Hope you are recuperating quickly!
Love from CA

The Ferrill's said...

How funny! I love it!
I'm glad you have that surgery behind you and I pray you are continuing to gain strength and energy each day! Your posts are wonderful and truly inspire me, so keep ém coming! ;)
I especially love the one below about interruptions. The Lord really dealt with me about that a few years ago and I learned quickly to commit my schedule each and every day to Him!
Still learning, I should say...