Monday, April 14, 2008

Guess Who I Found! It's Patsy!



I'm so excited! One of my favorite speakers of all time has a blog! Yep, Patsy Clairmont!

Patsy may be petite, but she's fiesty and whitty. She authors wonderful books and is an excellent speaker. She's one of the "older women" in my life. While she has great insights into both spiritual and everyday things, she presents them in a hilarious manner! I love it!

So... take a few minutes, jump over to Patsy's blog and spend a little time reading what she has to say. I suspect you'll be smiling by the time you're done. Enjoy!

~~~~~

Lord, I'm so grateful for older women in my life, women who encourage me along the way to be a gracious godly woman. They're precious... and priceless. May I learn to be a wise older woman, and may the things I share be from You.

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

FUN!

Amydeanne said...

sounds like an interesting lady! i'll have to check out her blog!!
Thanks so much for visiting mine!