You know, it's been on the cold side here in the Sunny South. We have a bit of a "warm" spell at the moment (in the 40's today!), but it's still pretty chilly when we first get up in the morning... and later in the evening.
I've been exploring blogs out in Blogland and have discovered many entertaining and inspirational sites. This morning I found a page with some wonderful hot chocolate recipes. They do sound yummy... and easy... so I thought I'd share! There's even a recipe for an extra-chocolatey version especially for my chocoholic buddies. (That recipe made me think of Jodi and LL.) So check out Kelli's blog at There's No Place Like Home. Then settle in with your favorite cup of hot chocolate as you read the rest of the blogs on your list.

I'm thinking this will be a great activity for dessert tonight!
Lord, I see potential for some memory making here! As we seek to enjoy our moments together as a family, may we remember that You are our greatest reason for joy!




3 comments:
MMMMmmmmmmm...that chocolate whipped cream sounds like it has some potential. =)
Yummy! Thanks for the blog link Sandy! We drink hot chocolate on a daily basis around here...
Hope yall are all well!
Love yall,
Laine
Sounds delicious, and perfect for memory making!
Blessings!
Post a Comment