Thursday, March 27, 2008

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?

I'm still extremely weary... not sure why. I know my schedule has been way too full the last few weeks, but I thought that after a few days of recovery I'd be much more energetic than I am. Today is somewhat better than yesterday, so maybe I'm on the road to more energy. This week a couple of my children have had days when they've had little-to-no energy as well. Maybe we're sharing a little virus of some kind. A normal routine--whatever that is. That's what I'm ready for... life back to normal. Surely it's coming soon.

In the meantime, here's another quiz for you...

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!



"You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see." That's what the quiz results said... and there's lots of truth in it.

So which character are you most like? Please do share.

~~~~~
Lord, I'm really dragging. There's much to do around here, and I could use some energy! I'm sensing a need to keep things slow, though... like I shouldn't jump back in too quickly. May I be wise and discerning, Lord, as I seek to take care of myself. Father, may you be my strength.

4 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Rest up, friend.

The Ferrill's said...

Yes, get some rest! Take it easy! Those things that you say need to be done, well they'll still be there when it's time to do them! ;)
BTW, I am Marianne Dashwood? I don't remember her character...oh well...I hope she wasn't a ditzy blonde or something! ;)

Jodi said...

It says Elizabeth Bennet. Since she is one of the only on the list I've ever known about (I've only seen Pride & Prejudice and Sense & Sensibility), I guess it's okay...even if I don't agree.

Monica said...

I am not sure I knew how to answer every question... like "who would play you in a movie?"

It, irronically, says we are both Elinor Dashwood! I don't see us being that similar, not that that would be a bad thing; I had expected Jodi to get the same as you, not me. :0)