Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How Fast Do You Type?

It's been another long day. Off to the orthodontist for three appointments... then to Costco... then dropping off something at someone's house... then south to pick up a group milk order... back home to drop everything off... picking up other children for another doctor's appointment... and back home in time to get everyone to their soccer commitments. Whew! Is it naptime yet???

I took a little break as I was looking through some blogs and checking email today. This site has recently come across my path, so I checked it out again.

84 words

And that's with 0 words wrong! So... just how fast do you type???

~~~~~

Lord, I'm weary. I've been pushing... kinda hard. There's still so much to do! May I learn to seek You with my priorities. May I keep things in a godly perspective. May my strength come from You. After all, "the joy of the Lord is my strength." May my greatest joy be You, Lord.

3 comments:

Monica said...

fun. :)

I don't know about your score, but mine showed at the top a score per minute, a correct word score and an incorrect word score... then the icon to "show your friends" only had the correct word score as words per minute, even with out errors. SO did you score 84? or was it quite a bit more. Mine said 36, but the top said 186/ min. 36 correct, 0 wrong.
Just wondered, since 84 is sooooooo much more!!!

The Ferrill's said...

Interesting...I know I type pretty fast so I'll have to take the test!
Okay, your day makes me tired, and then I read about your weekend and the wedding and such. WOW! I know I heard about it in person, but reading all you had to do just makes me realize how much work was involved!
The Lord will richly bless you for giving of your gifts and talents!
I hope tomorrow you can have a relaxing pajama day! Or someday soon anyway!
Love yall,
Laine

Monica said...

ok. figured out my own ignorance. the higher number is characters per minute, the other number is words!

:-P