Monday, June 30, 2008

The Youngest Princess Turns Five!

We've had a very full day, but it's all been for an important cause...


My baby had another birthday!!! I've been going through lots and lots of pictures, looking for the perfect ones to share with you. I decided not to totally overwhelm you, though. (Maybe another time?)

Suffice it to say, our precious girl who brings tremendous joy to her family is turning into a big girl. She has promised me that she'll always be my baby... just a bigger baby.

~~~~~

Lord, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for our beautiful "baby." She is an extra blessing that you brought into our family. I'm still amazed at her gorgeous smile and the sweet things she says. She's a delight to all of us! We've had a wonderfully blessed day together. May we have many more opportunities to share sweet family memories together.

3 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Happy Birthday, S.!

Jen in Al said...

a Very Happy Birthday to you, cutie pie!!!! you are so loved!!!!!! Mrs. K.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you for stopping by to see me & leaving a note! So nice to meet you & I hope you'll come back often.

Happy Birthday!

Rhoda