Friday, July 18, 2008

Awesome Testimony!

I was spending a few minutes checking out some blogs tonight and found this awesome video on one of them. May it speak to you and bless you as it has me.



We do indeed serve a mighty and awesome God!

~~~~~

Lord, our family was talking just this morning about the miracles You performed for the Israelites in the wilderness. You met their every need even when it seemed impossible from their perspective. You provided them with fresh meat and with rivers of water while they were in the desert. "And while there was still meat in their mouths... ," Scripture says, they again questioned Your ability to take care of them.

I'm embarrassed to admit that so often we're the same way today. I've seen Your hand of provision over our family time after time, yet I still catch myself falling into the trap of worry or discouragement when things seem difficult and overwhelming. May I not be as the Israelites were, Lord. May I always trust in Your faithfulness and in Your promises. You've not let me down yet, and I don't expect that You ever will.

No comments: