Gary Chapman is one of my favorite authors on things related to the family, and our family is currently focusing on the character quality of love--what true love is and how it's demonstrated... even to your brothers and sisters! This book would be a great resource as we study the topic of love. It would be part of our school curriculum for the coming year!
So I was really excited when I saw this giveaway on another site. SisterLisa at Apples of Gold Ministries has TWO copies to give away! Check out her Love as a Way of Life giveaway post where she shares more details about the book... and how to win your own copy!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
GIVEAWAY: Love as a Way of Life
Labels:
Christianity,
encouragement,
giveaway,
homeschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi Sandy! Thanks for popping by my site and leaving a comment.
You will greatly love this book if you are studying love and how it is demonstrated with your family! And it's set up wonderfully for a home school type of study. It can be adapted to whatever age because the principals apply no matter how old you are! Happy reading!
Whew! I've missed catching up on your blog! Who ever penned the words "lazy days of summer"? ;)
I LOVED your post about getting on your soapbox. It was very inspiring and though I know you've shared it with me before, it was refreshing to read it and encouraging to see a family who is following the Lord's leading for their family! Obedience brings BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!! You are blessed!
Love,
Laine
Do ya think we're gonna see yall sometime soon? Katie Lyn would really like for Hannah to give her sewing lessons!
hey I'm off to get the book..it looks great..
we came to your church Sunday I was hoping to see you but you were not there.......
Robin
Post a Comment