I don't know about the rest of you, but I seem to go through cycles... cycles in which I'm craving change. It may be as simple as rearranging the furniture or maybe redecorating a room. Sometimes it's needing a new haircut or feeling the need for a new outfit. Well, I'm definitely there right now. I'm not sure what the final outcome will be because I haven't figured out exactly what I'm "craving" at the moment, but I'm sure it'll come to me soon.
In the meantime, I'm so excited about the new look of my blog! I won the header in a giveaway. One of my geeky sons helped me get things in place. I tweaked colors and fonts a bit. I was REALLY proud of myself when I *ALL BY MYSELF* played with the HTML code until I was able to change the footers from green to a beautiful shade of blue that nicely complements the colors on the rest of my site. And as of today, I have a new personalized signature for my blog! Revka of RSDesigns worked with me to design my own signature! Thank you, Revka!!!
Even that bit of change in my life brings encouragement to me! The signature includes my favorite Scripture verse. It's the theme I seek to live by! I do want to hear that my children walk in the truth of the Lord. And I know for that to happen, I must be diligent to guide them in that direction.
~~~~~
Lord, as I think about my need for change and adding beauty to my life, I'm reminded of the many trips our family has taken... DRIVING across this great country. Each morning as we set out to conquer another section of this great land, I'm ALWAYS amazed at Your creativity. The scenery changes drastically as we travel for miles and miles. It's all very different, but it's all beautiful! And the change is exciting! Thank you for sharing it with me!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Change!!! I'm So Excited!!!
Labels:
encouragement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
looks lovely!
You left a comment on my blog and I came to visit from that. I took one look at the 2nd photo and instantly KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! Go back and look closely at our family photo and see if you can figure out who I am. We have been to your home many times before you moved to CA. We are just old and fat now so don't look a thing like the past. Oh yeah, I have never published my name on my blog so if you can help keep it a secret. Michele in PNG told me you lived somewhere in AL. If you can, PLEASE come by when you come to Huntsville!
Post a Comment