Friday, May 16, 2008

Renovation in Progress

I guess you can see that this blog is undergoing some changes.


I recently won a bloggy giveaway: Joy at Five J's designed a brand new header for me! Thanks, Joy!!! So now it's a lot like previous house renovations we've done. One thing always leads to another. We started with the header, but then there's the overall background, the individual column backgrounds, the colors of fonts and links, a new signature, special buttons and much more. I'm still learning!!!

Because I'm not at all good with HTML and computer programming (I wouldn't have received a passing grade in my BASIC computer programming class in college had it not been for my sweetie who helped me through it.), I've been very dependent on my still-at-home geeky son to actually put things in place for me. Since he's busy with things of his own, we're doing this a little bit at a time. I'm hoping in the near future that everything will coordinate nicely. Until then, thanks for your patience and understanding.

Who knows? Now that the spring soccer season is winding down, I may actually get back to blogging again! I still need to share posts about some of our many projects, a couple of family birthdays, and I'm sure there are other things I've missed along the way. I may just surprise you sometime soon (but please don't hold your breath... just in case)!

~~~~~

Thank you, Lord, for beauty and creativity. Thank you, Lord, for those more creative and knowledgeable than myself who are willing to share their talents with me. Thank you for family and friends who are even interested enough to read my little blog. My desire, Father, is that this would be a fun and creative place where I can record my thoughts and experiences. And, Lord, it would be especially nice if You would use it to somehow bless others.

1 comment:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Looks great. Matter of fact, you're a lot farther along than we are. My new site is still a bit, er, rough.

Glad to see you posting.