Monday, February 25, 2008

Which One Are You Most Like???

I know. I know. I haven't posted here for too long. I've been busy. I really have!!! I'm taking pictures to prove it, and I'll share them before much longer.


When I do get a chance to sit down at the computer, I'm trying to catch up on the blogs I read. I've been WAY behind, but my list is getting much shorter.

So while you're waiting for me to post something a little more interesting, here's a quiz I came across on a blog this morning. While I'm not as big a fan of all things Narnia as some people I know, I have seen the movie and have a little bit of a clue. So... here's the quiz... Which Narnia Character Are You Most Like? Click on the link to find out! Then come back here and leave a comment telling me which one.
Here are my quiz results... for anyone who might be remotely interested.

My scores say I'm a Lucy Pevensie..
Lord, I know it's a silly quiz. I know it doesn't really say who I am. But Father, these character traits are what I want people to see in my life. Among many other godly qualities, I desire to be forgiving, sensitive, honest and trusting. Please keep growing me... into Your likeness.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I scored as Mr. Tumnus first(83%), Susan second(73%) and Lucy third(70%).