Friday, January 2, 2009

Belated Christmas Humor

FYI... no we have not fallen off the face of the earth. As a matter of fact, we're all very much alive and well! Life has, indeed, been busier than normal. We've been living life at warp speed for too long now.

In an effort to start catching up on the blogs in my blog reader, I've decided to scan a few of the blogs in my list each day. It'll still take me a while to be totally caught up, but I do want to make progress as I can. So...

This morning I ran across a humorous video on a blog. It was funny because it's so true!!! Feel free to adapt it to the current holiday.

See what you think. I hope it makes you smile.

The 12 Days of a Large Family Christmas


~~~~~~~~~~~~

For humor and the ability to laugh,
For endurance in the face of rude questions,
For my precious large family...
Thank you, Lord.

No comments: