Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Giveaway: Entertaining Simple

S * I * M * P * L * E ...
It's one of my favorite words! Really! Those of you who know me may have your doubts. I have a knack for turning seemingly simple things into major events. I can be a detail person... sometimes to a fault. So why in the world would SIMPLE be one of my favorite words?!?!? Because it's something I aspire to!

Enter a new book I've found on the Restyled Home blog. Entertaining SIMPLE. I enjoy hospitality. I enjoy perusing books and magazines for new ideas. But... I really like the idea of keeping it simple, using things that are already on hand or easy to find so I can enjoy the company of my family and guests. This book sounds like one that would be beneficial to me!

Linda is giving away TWENTY (20) copies of this inspiring book! And 10 of those winners will also win an additional $25 gift card from Home Goods.


Entertaining Simple is a new book by Matthew Mead. Matthew is a stylist/producer for the magazine and advertising industry. He's been a contributing editor to Country Home magazine for eleven years… Author, Photographer and Art Director.



Head over to the Entertaining Simply website to see some of the gorgeous pictures in the book. They look do-able... and YUMMY! Check out some of these great photos:





Entertaining Simply can be purchased at bookstores across the U.S. and Canada and through Matthew's website.

2 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thanks, Sandy, for helping spread the word about this great book!

Good luck!
Linda

Kathie said...

Yummy!